Plan ahead for holiday expenses with this interest bearing savings account.
- Deposits can be made at any time in any amount.
- Account reaches maturity and pays out funds on October 31 of each year.
- Disbursements can be made by check or automatic deposit into another National Bank account.
- Minimum opening deposit of $1.
- Interest is forfeited and a $5 fee is assessed if the account is closed before maturity.
- No withdrawals allowed.
- Interest paid at maturity.
The interest rate for all variable rate accounts may change after the account is opened. Account fees could reduce earnings on an account.
Learn more about our accounts:
Rates & Fees | Account Disclosure | Terms & Conditions | Overdraft Coverage | Overdraft Addendum | Electronic Funds Disclosure